Would you like to know your home's estimated value?
Our FREE service provides you with your
property's current market value and suggested selling price!
Just fill out and submit the form below, and we'll analyze the comparables, local trends and other local market data to provide you with an up-to-date and accurate estimate of the worth of your home or condo.
Are You thinking about buying a home and may not have 3.5 % down as well as 2.5% for closing costs? Maybe you have it but would prefer to save your money! WELL STOP, I have great news for you! My team can help and you are possibly paying more in rent than you could possibly pay in a mortgage.
My team has a program that will cover the majority of this cost. This is essential especially in a market like today where the seller’s are not assisting my buyers too much with this cost. Yes I can show how purchasing in a low to moderate income area can help to cover most of these fees. There's a lot of places in the Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs that qualify for this assistance. There's more areas that qualify than areas that do not qualify. Let’s talk about how you can utilize this assistance.
It can be utilized to cover those fees we talked about earlier. Your fees for title, homeowner insurance, your attorney, transfer tax, loan origination fees.
Let's get started.
1. It doesn't have to be paid back
2. You don't have to stay in the home for three years.
3. This is not a secondary loan.
4. It does not go on the title of the home.
5. We don't have to get documents for other people in your household that are not on the loan.
6. There are no income requirements.
8. You don't have to be a first time home buyer.
9. There's no additional credit score requirements, you don't have to have a 640 credit score, Wow did you know my lender can qualify you with as low as a 580 middle credit score.
Purchasing a home can be a very stressful and emotional experience.
My team is here to assist. For more information, call or text me at (312) 300-2083, or go to my website, www.athomewithshanara.com. Remember, we're not just creating transactions, we're building relationships.